Voting ???

Scott Girvan said:
Hi folks,
We have had a bit of a technical 'challenge' and things are taking a bit longer than expected. Everything should up be a bit later this week.

Sorry for the delay.

take your time scott... dont get in a hurry over it, it will get done, lots of stuff i am sure...

No need to apologize, Scott.
You got bombarded with entries here.

::) And I didn't exactly help matters with my load ::)

Definitely SCOTT,

No Need to apologize. As a Plumber it is much better to "Measure Twice & Cut Once " If it takes a couple of more days to make Her seamless ... That's what matters !

The Excitement is building ..... Like the Anxious Energy you get right before The Band hits th Stage !!

Hi Scott,
As every one said don't apologize. We are excited and can't wait to see all the finished entries but if it takes couple of days more so everything will be working ok I'm sure every one will understand.
Cheers

Hey Girvan!

No apologizing. It's your website and you have other responsabilities to your business and family that are first priority.
Thank you for the time you spend on the website (a lot of work), putting the contest together ( a lot of time) and the money you spend; so we, the honorary Nerd Herders, can enjoy the website and modeling.
I'm looking forward to checking out everybodys work and voting on it. I know it won't be easy. ??? :-\
Do what ya gotta do bro. It will be well worth the wait. Kinda like a fine wine or a well aged cheese. :-*

Thanks again and keep up the good work!!!
God bless
John

No probs fella.....................Rome weren`t built in a day, as they say......!!!!, don`t envy ya at all with all this lot to sort and hats off to you guys for putting sooo much time and effort into it............. ;D

`Boots`

No issues here Scott.....it gets done when ya git er done!!! Like Erik said... the anticipation is building up!!!! can't wait to see all the entries in there final form ;) Hat's off to you sir and the crew!!! OUTSTANDING job on putting together the entire contest!! ;D

Congratulations to the SMA staff for putting on a great contest! Also, my congratulations to all who entered. Although life constraints didn't allow me to enter, I have thoroughly enjoyed following the mayhem here at SMA and on Youtube. Looking forward to seeing all the entries. Great job Herd!!

QUOTE : (woman ?? Super... not enough are modellers..)

What?! You can always find them walking up and down the runway. ::)

;D

I just wanted to as Scott for a favor. As I’m going for holiday in the margining and I won’t have access to the internet arrange that the voting will be possible till the end of the month?
Hope that this won’t be too much inconvenience for you and other forum members.
Cheers

I'll have all the entries posted by next week, then a week to look them over, then a week to vote. I need to have this all wrapped up by the end of the month. Voting will be open the last week of July.

Latest posts

Back