Viper Mk VII

bkgActual

It's great to be a part of this year's contest! I hope to complete more than one model this year and I am kicking it off with a 1/26 Viper Mk VII from Mobeus.

This one will be a box build with a few minor modifications, but no lighting or anything fancy like that. I may however do something with the base. The one that comes with the model offers some interesting adjustments, but I don't care for the stock version.

Anyway, good luck to all of the entrants. There are a lot of cool entries this year!

Here's the entry vid:

Viper Mk VII - SMA Big Spring Contest 2012

ScreamingSamuraiStudio said:
Excellent Choice..I have to get one of these eventually. Looking forward to what you've got up your sleeve.

Also..cool dogs.
Thanks and thanks again! Yes, the boys are pretty much permanent fixtures in the shop. Funny thing about Shepherds, they are the type not to let you out of their sight. I must remind them of a sheep or something...

That's the best thing about shepherds.
I've got a shepherd/rottweiler mix who has been a constant companion...and a good buddy.

Again good luck with the build and can't wait to see some progress.

Nice choice ! Very Easy Kit to assemble ! little part count ! which makes this a quick build ! the painting might take a little longer though !!!

Mine is waiting for just that...!

Good luck with it !

Latest posts

Back