Vallejo Paints

trainman

I’m trying out Vallejo paint for the first time and would like to know what the drying time is? Thank you, Pierre

I cant answer myself but Im sure Scott from Elm City Hobbies will be on later this evening and would definitely be able to answer your question so check back in about a hour or so and your question should be answered Sir. Good luck with your first use of Vallejo, Im told its a great great paint.

If you are brush painting, it will be dry to the touch in probably 10mins or less, airbrushing will be dry to the touch faster. Of course that can be sped up using a hair dryer set on low.

Now having said that, dry to the touch, and cured are 2 different things. Fully cured, either brush painting or airbrushing you are looking at about 24hrs.

Thank you for the input guys, I thought a couple hours would do it but thanks for clearing that up for me. Pierre

trainman said:
Thank you for the input guys, I thought a couple hours would do it but thanks for clearing that up for me. Pierre

Lol like I said, if you have a question in regards to Vallejo paints, Scott from Elm City Hobbies is a great person to goto. LOL.

Latest posts

Back