u.s. multible gun motor carriage m16

Very nice looking build! Love the colors.

A second suggestion on the gloss coat thing. Future (or Klear in parts of Europe) can also be brush painted just on the areas that the decals are to be applied. Future self-levels so it will eliminate any brush marks. Just about any decal setting solution gives decent results over a gloss surface. I personally use a very strong setting solution called Solvaset. I like it because it partially melts the Future under the decal and literally melts the decal into it. This is not for the feint of heart and I have ruined many a decal with some trial and error.

HTH and God Bless,

Ken

icekj said:
Very nice looking build! Love the colors.

A second suggestion on the gloss coat thing. Future (or Klear in parts of Europe) can also be brush painted just on the areas that the decals are to be applied. Future self-levels so it will eliminate any brush marks. Just about any decal setting solution gives decent results over a gloss surface. I personally use a very strong setting solution called Solvaset. I like it because it partially melts the Future under the decal and literally melts the decal into it. This is not for the feint of heart and I have ruined many a decal with some trial and error.

HTH and God Bless,

Ken

thanks for the tip... i will try that on the next build...

schweinhund227 said:
Nice Paint job !!!! love the fading....

:eek:

cheers... and what a nice name you got... ;)

Latest posts

Back