Stug assault gun

Looking good. What did you use for the vegetation?
Pantherman
Thanks again. It was my first time using foliage summer from AK. I really liked it but the foliage was all the same light green color so, after gluing some on my tank, I decided to add more color variation to the leaves and little branches.

And I have decided to do the same with the rest of the rectangular patch. I have added maybe five different colors from burnt umber to dark green, light green, olive green and golden olive. This way, it will be easier than painting with a brush on my model.

0149E9D4-208C-442E-8F5E-4973561EC417.jpeg

E7A5E64A-9BCD-465A-8468-10B7C44293A3.jpeg

Thanks again. It was my first time using foliage summer from AK. I really liked it but the foliage was all the same light green color so, after gluing some on my tank, I decided to add more color variation to the leaves and little branches.

And I have decided to do the same with the rest of the rectangular patch. I have added maybe five different colors from burnt umber to dark green, light green, olive green and golden olive. This way, it will be easier than painting with a brush on my model.

View attachment 96172

View attachment 96173
Thanks for the info, I might give it a try.
Pantherman

Thanks for the info, I might give it a try.
Pantherman
But, like I said, before using it, I suggest that you use a brush and add a little variety of colors. When I first glued a batch on my Stug, it felt strange because it was all the same color. But now, I feel like it’s more realistic.

Latest posts

Back