Tracking App iPad / iPhone

n507

Hi Everyone,
I'm a new guy here on the forum. I have a 100+ stash of 1/48 & 1/35 and a few 1/72 kits, collected over a number of years, lots of old Testors [yellow box] and some more recent Airfix, MiniArt, ICM, AFV, Dragon, Trumpeter, Mirror, Italeria... etc... Finally, now , I have the time to get started on some of these kits. I'm set up good with a nice 'Hobby Zone' lay out and lots of tools.

What I'm looking for is an 'app' that I can put on the iPad that will let me track the time I put into a specific model.
On any given day, I might work on 2 or 3 different models.

I've tried the apple app store but could not find anything that fits the needs.
Plan B is to try to put together an Excel spreadsheet.
I'm a die-cast collector also, and many years ago I managed to put together a spreadsheet that has worked well for me.

If anyone knows of an app that can track time on a daily basis with spaces for notes & details .... Please let me know...

Thanks !! Mike V n507

Welcome Aboard !

Can't help you with the app .
If I was going to do something like that I'd use an old school timeclock , ;) . More visceral .

Hope to see some pix of what you're building .

Hi Everyone,
I'm a new guy here on the forum. I have a 100+ stash of 1/48 & 1/35 and a few 1/72 kits, collected over a number of years, lots of old Testors [yellow box] and some more recent Airfix, MiniArt, ICM, AFV, Dragon, Trumpeter, Mirror, Italeria... etc... Finally, now , I have the time to get started on some of these kits. I'm set up good with a nice 'Hobby Zone' lay out and lots of tools.

What I'm looking for is an 'app' that I can put on the iPad that will let me track the time I put into a specific model.
On any given day, I might work on 2 or 3 different models.

I've tried the apple app store but could not find anything that fits the needs.
Plan B is to try to put together an Excel spreadsheet.
I'm a die-cast collector also, and many years ago I managed to put together a spreadsheet that has worked well for me.

If anyone knows of an app that can track time on a daily basis with spaces for notes & details .... Please let me know...

Thanks !! Mike V n507
Hi and welcome to the forum. Can't really help with the time tracking but would certainly like to see your builds when you get going. Have fun. Pantherman

Welcome to the forum and good luck on finding something that works for ya on time keeping.

Scalemates.com comes to mind. A great tool to keep track of what you have and what you’ve finished. Free registration sign up and you’re golden.

Welcome to the Herd! Sorry, I can't help you with an app to track building time. I don't track it, myself. If I did, I'd need something like Stonehenge, I build so slowly.
I look forward to seeing your work!
Best regards,
Brad

Back