TIGER I MID-PRODUCTION

Thanks Andre!! Started on the wheels yesterday. I hate wheels. lol

Terry 8)

With the zimmert on I have moved on to the wheels. I hate wheels! I have finished the wheels on one side. They have been painted Tamiya Dark Yellow and I applied the first oil wash of olive green. The hull behind to wheels has been given the same treatment. The other side will be done the same way. Here are some pictures of what things look like. The wash is still drying.

Terry 8)

Hull painted Dark Yellow.

DSC07995.jpg

Putting on the oil wash.

DSC07996.jpg

DSC07997.jpg

DSC07998.jpg

DSC07999.jpg

DSC08000.jpg

Hi T, fairly new to modelling and to the calibre of construction you guys can produce.
I am picking up tips each build, looking good there tho Mr T.

Stephen

stephen said:
Hi T, fairly new to modelling and to the calibre of construction you guys can produce.
I am picking up tips each build, looking good there tho Mr T.

Stephen

That's great!!! If you have questions feel free to ask. I'm sure the guys will be willing to help out in any way.

Thanks

Terry 8)

Well I have been doing some detail work to this sow's ear. I been adding some weld beads here and there. I have used some solder on the turret roof and used a hot knife to make one around the edge of the turret. Oh and the wheels are done. Anyway here are some pictures of what I've done. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry 8)

DSC08008.jpg

DSC08006.jpg

DSC08004.jpg

DSC08007.jpg

DSC08009.jpg

DSC08010.jpg

DSC08005.jpg

Looks good Mr. T. If ye don't mind me asking, what did you use to thin the OD for the wash? Curiosity.

steamjohn said:
Looks good Mr. T. If ye don't mind me asking, what did you use to thin the OD for the wash? Curiosity.

I don't mind at all!! I use mineral spirits.

8)

Doing some turret work. Here is how it went. 1. Base coat of Tamiya Dark Yellow. 2. Oil wash of olive green. 3. Panel highlight with dark yellow. 4. Dry brush with white and yellow ochre oil paint. 5. Applied coat of future. 6. Oil wash of Mars Black and Burnt Seinna. 7. Panel shade with mixture of dark yellow, white, and yellow. Here are some pictures of the process and thanks for looking. Comments and questions are welcome.

Terry 8)

DSC08011.jpg

DSC08012.jpg

DSC08015.jpg

DSC08018.jpg

DSC08024.jpg

DSC08025.jpg

DSC08027.jpg

DSC08028.jpg

Latest posts

Back