Tiger I Initial Production DML

you could call me a master tiler after 20 years of it, but over in ireland tiling isnt a recognized trade, its part of a plasters trade. stupid.

and yep all sorts expect roof tiling cos thats part of a plateres trade too....... i shoulda been a plasterer. oh and pushing 2 years here savings getting low now....

well postie was good to me today
_MG_1651.jpg

Very nice spud!! Think the post-lady is dropping some of the same on my doorstep today too!!! I know the excitment! ;)

Slimey green......your not doing a Ghostbusters kit as well are you? ;D

I'm in electronics and was out of work for nearly 3 years a few years back so i know how you guys feel....fingers crossed you both find work soon.

Now i got the urge to try link tracks.....is this whats used when you see realistic sagging tracks on models?

TTFN Matt

lol thanks matt and no not going all gb on my kits. the link tracks would be whats needed for teh sag, the dragon links are on but ya need to glue them and they dont move after. this is my first set of metal tracks so ill let ya know how the build of them goes

Hiya Spud. How you doing mucker. Good stuff from the postman I see. I'm looking forward to seeing those tracks on that big cat.

lol fine...
_MG_1652.jpg

will do some pics of me putting one together in a while so you get an idea. i could do a vid but i cba going down that route ;D

and thanks albert

Oooh metal linky goodness.....so they need no glue at all? They're purely mechanical assembly right?

TTFN Star Wars Nut

lol thanks shane.

Right fubar just for you, hope this explains what suffering im going trough ;D
1-2.jpg
2-3.jpg
3-2.jpg
4-1.jpg
5-1.jpg
6-2.jpg
7-1.jpg

You may be doing the "nasty" spud...but it looks OOOhhh so good!!! Labor of love buddy!! ;)

hey T thanks budy it sure it, im enjoying this build it has to be said

I worked as a helpdesk, imagine talking to all kinds of people especially the most irate one!!!

Love the smuck, spud!!

God there's a lot working into those tracks, didnt realise how labour intensive they are so total worth it man ;)

great stuff

shane

Blimey I'm not sure I've got the skillz to do them....they look well fiddly lol

Thx for the pics tho m8

Shane yes very much so, bob thanks man, fubar there not hard at all, this is my fist set of these tracks and while they are slow there quite easy

Latest posts

Back