Tiger I Initial Production DML

Hi'ya spud made sure I was up to date with this build I loving the tracks I've hat a king tiger in my stash very tempted to get metal tracks for that I love the natural sag look....

Geegad

Thanks geegad, I will be getting a set for my KT also when I get around to it!

And wyy thanks also

Looking good! I'll take the easy way whenever I build my Late Tiger with zimmerit by using the DS tracks in the kit. :p Though, they are much better than the old vinyl tracks.

Lol ran out of brass rod was hoping to have enough to finish one side, but I did put in an order for some the other night and I'm hoping that will be shipped tomorrow, decals went on last night so today I'm going to start chipping the whit wash

yes,

Ok so finaly got around to trying out the new AK chipping stuffs and im in love :)

i mixed the two tto see what it was like because i wanted a little more than like shipping and less than heavy altough i think teh heavy still took over on the sides. Still i am happy.

ok before the ww when on. i put the decals on and sealed it,
_MG_1678.jpg

today i put on 3 coats of chipping stuffs.
_MG_1690.jpg
_MG_1679.jpg
_MG_1680.jpg
_MG_1683.jpg
_MG_1685.jpg
_MG_1686.jpg
_MG_1687.jpg
_MG_1688.jpg

ill seal it up tomorrow

:eek:

Nice, does this chipping system still need you to soak with water then scrap with a scalpel?

TTFN Matt

no its way easier to work with, I diped my brush in the water and started chipping right away and i used brushes.

:eek:

Sounds like the way for me then, i'm all in favour of ease.....just ask my boss. ;)

Looks awesome btw.

TTFN Matt

Looking sweet spud!!! Just got some of the chipping stuff the other day...making me wanna play now!!! ;)

dremil and a pointy thing that came with a set of modeling tools i got years ago. i used that to rake the impacts to give it some texture.

Latest posts

Back