Tiger I Initial Production DML

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
ok its gona be the winter tiger.. 8)
Header.jpg

not a lot done yet axels in rear plate on and all wheels cleaned and built. 24 wheels per side.

here is some pics

IMG_0741.jpg
IMG_0742.jpg
IMG_0740.jpg
IMG_0743.jpg

so as you can see not a lot done, except for all them wheels

Nice start spud!!! So want to rip into on of the tigers I have now!!! Count me in on this one buddy!!! ;)

well i primered all them wheels last night so today im going to finish them off thats gona be a pain..

SPUD -

Yeah, but once th road wheels are finished it's all Gravy !! I too hate th cleaning & assembling of road wheels, but it is a necessary Evil !!

Carry -On Brotha' !!

yep thats why they are done now, later on ill need to hit them with some barrier before the white wash goes on but thats a while off yet

all done
IMG_0018.jpg

oh for those interested teh Rubber part is Tamiya XF-69 Nato black and teh german greay is Vellajo German grey 70995

Gravy Time!!!! ;) Feels goo to get all them wheels finished eh spud??? ;D

damn right! but there not finished yet they will get a bit of the white wash i think will mull over pics before comiting to that,
Any how Lotsa Progress this evening.

i finished teh back plate. jack had some pe wing nuts.. Like ima put them on.. I left off the Exaust's until i have them painted
IMG_0019.jpg

Front plate track rack and sides put on, aswell as a little battle damage.
IMG_0022-1.jpg

had the Tamiya Engine Maintence crew in my stash so i whiped it out and wangeled in the engine, wasnt hard to fit just needed to remove the lugs, altough the fit of the sides and back were not the usual tamia shake and bake i needed to do some choping and filing.
IMG_0024.jpg
IMG_0023-1.jpg

Looking cool spud!! Like the curl to the back fenders!!! Nice bid on the donkey as well!!!! FIT IT IN THERE!!! ;D

she fits like a glove a tight one but she fits ;D i may paint it tomorrow...

"If it don't fit, you must acquit"!!! Love the sounds of that...let me revel for a moment........Paint!

.BTW...it is tomorrow for you, unless your talking about Friday? LOL!!! ;D

SPUD ,

Lookin' good ... Lookin' Good ! Nice save on th Engine !! Yeah Dude ... Paint that lower hull & Socket to Me !!

Latest posts

Back