Tiger I Initial Production DML

ok Turret primered, still need to paint the interior before i seal the lid on it.
_MG_1627.jpg
_MG_1626.jpg
_MG_1625.jpg
_MG_1624.jpg
_MG_1623.jpg
_MG_1622.jpg

SPUD ,

Lookin Good ! I'm lookin forward to th Camo .. are you still goin with a White Wash ?? Good color on th Primer Oxide !!

yep its gona be i hope a heavy washed out one, this tank will have been a battle vet reason for all the pot holes ;D

SPUD,

I picked up on it's battle scars & I dig it. It's looks very convincing. Although there was a tiger on th Eastern front , Kursk , that took over 200 hits , that's not what knocked it out .... (IIRC) it was mechanical - th trax perhaps :eek:

\m/

Looking very good there Spud ,you got her threw together pretty quick ! bring on the whitewash :)

Chris.

Nice build like the storage on the side of the turret not often done people straying from the norm builds nice

Geegad

those bins are ment to be there g ;D its part of the reason i bought it becaise its differnt,

now on to the german gey i painted a bit of stock and painted Tamiya on the Right and Vellajo on the Left, i actulay taught the Vellajo one was going to be darker.. so wich one do you think looks better
IMG_0044.jpg
i used no flash on this just a 20 second exposure a f/45 so you see it just like i do or as close any how

Being new to armor I'm not sure my opinion is worth much but I like the color on the left. Looks faded.

im just going to add some white wash to it and see how it looks. first tough check ing out AK's dvd on winter techniques because its always nice to brush up just before diving in

ive decided on the vellajo the on on the left. because after washes and stuff it will darken down more. thanks for teh input any how

Latest posts

Back