Tiger I Initial Production DML

you fast, spud!!! :eek:

you got me off running to my seat to work with my tiger ;D

Great build!!!

Lol east,I have been known to be fast altough i only do it in stages like spending a hour or 2 on it head off and play some bf3 with some friends and then maybe do another bit :)

Thanks panzer and norm. I'm awake now trm so it's tomorrow :p

Still you got light speed build ;D, I can only do it half the speed

Advance Happy New Year, Spud!!

lol i supose i do work fast altough teh small bits is what takes its time.

well this is what i got done yesterday. painted the interior, better than dull grey.
IMG_0026.jpg

the tow cable drove me insane it just wouldnt stick and made a bit of a mess, as did the cmaps just as well i dont do them clamp things often way too fiddly for my liking
IMG_0025.jpg

you called that slow :eek: your already on the right track and I'm still in the sides hhaha

lol yep its slow :). my fruli tracks were shiped today so they will be fun. that should be SLOW

and thanks Beo. always loved them my self thats why i do very little of any other

I'll be using the kit tracks... the Late production is packed with PE, only the downside is the zim haven't started yet with the miliput, just the blu tac, still can't get the right size for the turret... the hull should be 3mm to 4mm I think... I should get a mm rule ;D

what about the Tamia Zim tool i have it but not tried it out yet, just had a look at my late tigy and it has zim. Handy :)

I can convert this one to Tunisia, this one is also late prod without the zim...

ah not so bad then,

Primer!!!!!!
and battle damage..
IMG_0027-1.jpg
IMG_0028.jpg
IMG_0029-1.jpg

onto teh turret tomorrow :)

Thanks T vellejo primer then i shot a mix of Tamia redbrown and red will let it sit for a few days while i do the turret.

Spud, can you check on your late prod tiger if there's a Zim in between the front fender of the the TIGER 1?

Thanks!!!

Thanks a lot, spud!! only 3hrs left and its new year here in our part of the world, time to prepare the rockets on the roof!!!

Happy New year!!! ;D

Oh wow hapy new year to you then, I will get a pic up later woman is running me out the door right now....

Aloha, Spud!

Your build is coming along very nicely. Did you have any problems with the fit of the rear plate and the alignment of the side armor plates? I have the DML 6252 kit and encountered some minor issues with those areas.

nope no fit issues as of yet she is going together very nicly :)

Latest posts

Back