THOR !!! ...yes ..really !

Chris S

Its a bit like being handcuffed to a lunatic !
Hi chaps ,

Ok ....Pretty sure I have went completely Barking now !!! lol

My second entry for the comp is another figure ,again its 1/9 scale ,but this time a full figure not a bust !! ....quite ...errr BIG ;D ;D .

This is one of Dragons 'Avengers' series and is as the title suggests ...THOR .
I've actually been looking at these figures in the shop for the last few days and thinking they could be good practice for honing my AB skills on larger figures , So .....Here goes !

DSCF2038.jpg

DSCF2039.jpg

I'll get some parts shots up tomorrow ,didnt have time this evening .

This should be a larf ;D

Chris.

Cool subject Chris. have you lost the plot mate or did you ever have one ? I can't wait to seen you weave some magic on this kit

The hair is molded plastic John ,but its actually quite well done ,I must say this kit did suprise me a bit ,I wasnt expecting to find what I did in the box ,and the molding is really very nice :)

Chris.

JohnSimmons said:
Did not expect this! :eek:
Mr. Simmons took the words out of my mouth.
Chris I never would have saw this coming. Completely took me by surprise. Whats next a Horta?

That's a cool one Chris. Nice to do something a bit outside the norm.

Good to chat to you this morning Chris, I checked on line and found more of the Dragon Avengers kits, they really are well sculpted models and good likenesses, looking forward to seeing Thor painted

John

Hi John , It was indeed a pleasure to meet you this morning ,always nice to put a face to a name .As you saw yourself they really are nice kits ,and something a bit different for me ;D ,we will see how it goes !

Chris.

I have been watching a build up of the Hulk kit on YouTube. This should be a good kit.

Will be watching...

Hi John , That Hulk figure must be a Biggy !! ,I know this one is quite ...err large ,the base for it is like a dinner plate lol . But Im looking forward to the different challenge .

Chris.

Latest posts

Back