THOR !!! ...yes ..really !

Thanks for the link John ,That Hulk looks brilliant ;D We'll see how this one turns out ,might have a go at him next .

Done a quick dry build on Thor tonight ,just to see what I've let myself in for !!!!

Actually ,it goes together very nicely ,the parts are all just a snug fit so I was able to press everything together and set him on the base .

Quite a dynamic pose :) ...cant wait to get to some paint ...primer first tho ;)

DSCF2041.jpg

DSCF2043.jpg

DSCF2042.jpg

DSCF2044.jpg

DSCF2040.jpg

Thanks for looking , more very soon ;D

Chris.

teh face and hands look like they are rubber, kinda like action man/ barbie stuff or is is just hard flesh plastic

The flesh parts are actually hard plastic Spud ,Im not too fussed on the flesh colour but its going to get primed anyway :)

Chris.

Wow Chris that looks great! I was going to enter something in the fig category but I don't think it will hold up against this lol!

ah yea i new that much but i just wondered if it was like i said.,

Definitely looks like it should be a solid kit.
Looks like lots of details to paint up as well.

From what I have seen the dragon avengers kits all look pretty nice.

I have also thought about a figure if I have time. Don't worry Chris, I won't let you scare me away.

Thought a lot about the 'Avengers' kits but was not sure about dealing with skintones/faces on a lot of them.

Will be watching this one for sure, probably the best pose of any of the figures.

This really looks like it's gonna be awesome once you get it painted my friend! I might have to find a couple of these to do myself! The detail on that kit is amazing!

Thanks for the comments guys , there will be an update on this one very soon ;D ;D

Latest posts

Back