This is turning out to be a bad month for me on Ebay!

B

Black Sheep 1

First I got ripped off by some guy in China with Phtoshop CS3. I ordered the Mac edition and he sent me the Windows edition.....COUNTERFIT!
Ebay is investigating.

Next I won this aud=ction for a lot of three 1/48 B-24's and instead got three 1/48 Ju52/3M Junkers. The guy tells me I can keep as it was a mistake and will send the right ones that same day.
Well, today I got the box, wrong again, this time he sent me three Monogram figures of The Gold Knight of Nice (WTF)!
So I sent him a message and am waiting for a reply.

Next I win this bid for a bring new Revell Germany B-24D. Paid $13.00 for shipping.
I got it today kit box wrapped in brown paper, crushed to hell, box torn and shipped for $8.00
The guy said the Post Office assured him it would arrive safe. Yeah I guess he believes in the Easter Bunny as well!
:mad:

UPDATE:

I just got a refund from the seller who sent the wrong stuff twice.
Told me to keep the stuff.
Still, it would've been nice to have the three B-24's though.

wow that really sucks, i found a good seller in the uk and i mainly buy from him. i got caught once on ebay so im very wary of teh people i deal with on there,

Black sheep that sucks. Sorry to hear about your EBay experience. Everybody sooner or later gets bitten by this monster. But look at the bright side. You have three free Junkers and three The Gold Knights of Nice....what ever those are. If I remember correctly don't you have the market cornered in big styrene kits? 32 scale jets all over the place.
Rumor has it Exxon want's your plastic back. They need to get the price of oil back over $90.00.

Latest posts

Back