This is my first model

Panzergirl

Hi everybody,

I am currently working on my first model and I am loving this hobby. I am working on learning the hairspray method and I am having a hart time with the light pigments from model air. Has anyone else had these issues?

Welcome aboard.

Glad you're enjoying the hobby. Sadly, I can't give you much advice on the pigments

Panzergirl said:
Hi everybody,

I am currently working on my first model and I am loving this hobby. I am working on learning the hairspray method and I am having a hart time with the light pigments from model air. Has anyone else had these issues?

Don't really understand what you are referring to. Vallejo Model Air doesn't have any pigments, only paint. Vallejo does have a line of Pigments, but they have nothing to do with the Model Air line.

If you look at her other thread Scott, you'll see she means the lighter pigmented paint. ;)

Thanks everybody.....I am enjoying seeing the vignette coming to life, each additional layer of paint is making such a difference right now. I have started the uniforms for three figures. I can't wait for this piece to be finished!

Latest posts

Back