The Weathering Magazine

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

;D (Here's my money!)

As far as I was told (and I could have sworn it was also explained by Miguel in one of the announcements,) it's simply that the first issue is 16 pages longer than what the initial plan was, as well as what the following issues will be, as they had more material that they thought but ran with it as is.

Well I doubt it would be 16pages of adverts unlike some other mags... Still 16 pages extra on first release is nice

As long as the advertising doesn't reduce the amount of content, it doesn't matter much to me how many pages there are.

Printing the magazine, distributing it and paying the staff and all the contributors cost a ton of money and those advertisers pay the majority of those costs.

Oh I agree there ken once it don't take away away from the mag it will be great, and I would expect adverts in it adverts are needed to pay you lot :)

Last night I’ve finished reading the mag and it's great. That's one of those that I will renew my subscription for sure :) Not only the content is great but also the quality of paper and print out is superb :)

Just got mine and it's very nice......apparently there's scale models in it, but I havnt managed to look at them yet... :eek: ;D

mine still hasn't arrived and i ordered it Saturday week gone,,,,,, Grrrr was all giddy today when a pack arrived today but it was from Biskup :) maybe tomorrow

spud said:
mine still hasn't arrived and i ordered it Saturday week gone,,,,,, Grrrr was all giddy today when a pack arrived today but it was from Biskup :) maybe tomorrow

That's the Irish Postal System for Ya Spud! Hurry up and WAIT!

lol its more like tegh snail mail they sent it with!! Irish post inst that bad Tobe fair to them. at least it cheap to post things to Canada :D

Latest posts

Back