The TAURUS

Chiefpettyofficer

...we all are victims of Shermans march to the sea
Funny thing. There was a Kids-Event at Erding Model Show 2012. We managed to take part at this event very late, cause we had to speak a lot with our friends and visitors. So, there were only some Models left. I got a Bell UH-1 Gunship-package, but one sprue missing. A woman beside me said " you cant do much with this Kit, while the half number of parts are missing..." ;D
Well, I returned "The half number of parts is enough to build a Spaceship." She didnt belive that, so I showed her a special kind of Chiefs Kit-recycling ::)

This is the result:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Got a Foto from a friend. It shows me, while im building the Taurus at Erding, Germany

[attachment deleted by admin]

Very nice scratchin, i like the paint also mate ;D

Did you just raid your bits box for greeblies or is it all from the chopper?

Gag

Very cool, and inspiration to those once in a while kits, that just don't work out quite like we hoped they would of :)

The Nylon Gag said:
Very nice scratchin, i like the paint also mate ;D

Did you just raid your bits box for greeblies or is it all from the chopper?

Gag

All parts are from the remaining sprue, except the ground plate to close the lower hull. I cut it from an old EVERGREEN Sheet.

Once again I do find how cool does it look a composition of a red-toned vehicle with a technogenical grey-toned background. Should try such a composition one day myself.
Great work here, well done! ;)

HEATSINK. Now that is some awesome kit-bashing. I think I noticed the heatsink first, but I really love the whole design and concept. Right on.

Latest posts

Back