The Scratchmod Factory

scratchmod

I have decided to finish off some shelf queens and also started a couple of new builds. Plan is to get as many built and ready for paint in the next couple months. Here is what being built and what's done.

001-5.jpg

002-6.jpg

IMG_5785.jpg

IMG_5786.jpg

010-2.jpg

005-9.jpg

007-4.jpg

008-4.jpg

009-2.jpg

005-8.jpg

Got a Tiger I underway as well.

Always impressive to see your Stuff Rob !

Interesting how you break-up or add damage to the vehicles.... either full blown or War Battered ! They sure promise to be quite entertaining to look at, once Painted by the "Rust Master" !

Looking forward to all this.... in the weeks to come !

Nice looking bunch..!!! That's one beat up tank can'e wait to see them all painted up and ready to roll

Geegad

Thanks all for looking and the comments. It's gonna be a painting fest when the time comes. Racking the brain as to what to do with a Tiger I....... ::)

Thanks guys. The painting will be the fun and easy part. Just have to get back to the T-34 then the Tiger again.

i'm glad to see i'm not alone in having half finished kits lying around.... i to have been returning to shelf queens and have thus far completed two forgot kits, so well done mate.

hey guys, thanks for the comments, sorry I'm late. Been real busy round here doing non model stuff. You know how it gets this time of year eh.
I did manage to prime just three models and base coat two of them. Still many many more to finish vefore the year is over. Hoping to lower the number of shelf queens here.

Hey Steven, thanks bud, appreciate the kind words. I have pics up on MSC and will get some up here later tonight.

Well it's been some time since I updated this. Work on the queens has been very slow the past few months but I have one or two that are not far off from being finished.

005-6.jpg

Next a few shots of the T62

010.jpg

006-4.jpg

007-4.jpg

009-2.jpg

001-5.jpg

005-1.jpg

006-4.jpg

009-1.jpg

Will have to make a base for the T-62, and build the indi tracks for the M26

i have the trumpy T-62 and looking forward to building it :)

Thanks guys, glad you like it so far. Spud it's a great kit mate.

Some pics of the other queens and where they stand.

013-2.jpg

022-6.jpg

001-6.jpg

007-10.jpg

Latest posts

Back