The Resupply/Finished.

real nice winter dio and plenty going on the base is cracking real frozen look

and the pac looks real good with all the men and equipment on in top marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john

Spud . As you know I was away for a few days and missed the end ....you could have waited ;D. Top work fella ,I like how its all tied together ,great looking little dio . Nice work on the figs too ,they came out well . well done ;)

Lets see the little 38t go together now ;D

Chris.

Watchin this again, Spud,

the frost is really realistically,

just a couple of light questions, Spud,

* I can see that you have painted the camo fatigues more or less (I think) "Sumpfmunster" or "Splinter": my question is: ¿how have you painted the very tiny vertical lines? ¿with a single hair ??

* Is one of the two guys that are giving the back to us (white parka) carrying an M1 carbine or is it a Gewehr 43? I think its a 43...

Nice, Spud,
waiting for your paras ;)
RG

hely jelly i used a 3/000 brush to do the lines and i used the very tip of the brush, the gun is the german Gewehr 43 if thats how you spell it,

thanks for your comments

spud said:
hely jelly i used a 3/000 brush to do the lines and i used the very tip of the brush, the gun is the german Gewehr 43 if thats how you spell it,

thanks for your comments

:p ijjjjj I must check if I have that brush caliber in my "brush panoply" ... ??? but it seems to me VERY diffficult to keep the likes tiny... I´m afraid of that :( I think I can get ravioli-shape strokes... :(

OK, a Gewehr 43.

Thanks, Spud ;)
RG

ya i was afraid i was going to mess it up but i had to try it because you will never learn by putting it on the long finger

Nice diorama Spud
The grouping of the figure looks very natural and interesting and I also like how busy it looks with all the bed rolls & barrels.
Top work!

Hi Spud,

just been playing catch up, for a man who cailms he cant paint figures you certainly did a fine job on those figs mate ;)

great stuff.............will we ever get to see that flak tower of yours again, as that was a great build

shane

well im a have to put that on a Serious Long finger becaus of the size needed for it, wich is a pain because i have great ideas in the back of my head for it.

and thanks shane those are the first figures i painted in about 15 years :)

Latest posts

Back