The Resupply/Finished.

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
ok time to kick this one down here.

im going to call this one The Resupply.

here is what im thinking of. i painted some Tamia figures at Field briefing, but i duno if ill use them but we will see. the idea will be around a compound of some sort so a few more figures couldnt hurt. any how ill update as i miove along.
IMG_0568.jpg

Re: The Resupply

Looks like Vlad the impaler got it back to front with those figures ....lol

Sounds like an interesting Dio ,I shall be lurking ;D

Chris.

Chris S said:
Looks like Vlad the impaler got it back to front with those figures ....lol

Chris.

Right !!! ..... SPUD .... I drool every time you have a Work Bench Photo & I see that rack of Vallejo behind it ..... You must have every color of Green that they make .... Now I'm Green with Envy !! \m/

I'm lookin forward to seein th Dio Come Together !!

Aerosmith - Come Together (Sgt. Pepper)

lol there does seem to be a lota green alright ??? im sure ill find somthing to paint with them :)

Yeah, going to be fun to watch this progress! I'll be taking notes on how to do figures. They look a bit like giraffes right now :D

ok got my base ready and a mock up on it. will get back to painting the figures tonight.
IMG_0570.jpg

Oh yeah, looking good there spud. You're really kicking those figures into shape! What are the blue steppy, blocky things going to be?

those are amo cases, once they are painted they will have more detail and you will know what they are. at least thats the plan :)

done the base wwill add some paint to it tomorrow to give it soem depth.

and here are some pics, hope you like.
IMG_0571.jpg
IMG_0572.jpg

Base is looking good Spud . Its going to be a busy little scene with all those figs ,cant wait to see how it comes out :)

Chris.

ya little busy but not as busy as i was gona have it :-\ i had an other set of figures i was gona use but it would be way too bust with them.

I like the idea and the basic layout, it works well. 8)

I think any more figures would be too many for sure. Maybe think about pulling her forward a bit though, there's a big empty space up front that kinda looks off to me.

This will be cool.

hmm thanks for that ken it would give the guy behind more room also.

done some work on the base still needs a bit more but its getting there.

lol i forgot to add the pic today when i posted this comment :)
IMG_0575.jpg

done the sorage on the RSO and done a few ammo cases, i also gave teh ground a bit of a very light spray of white so the ground looks frozen
IMG_0576.jpg

Looking very nice Spud :D...Im guessing you still have to weather the stowage ?

Chris.

yep was only just put on when i took the pic. ill do that tomorrow

Yep, that's some frozen ground right there! Nice work spud. I know the ammo cases you scatch built. What about the stowage? Aftermarket, kit supplied or scratched??

Latest posts

Back