The Resupply/Finished.

Re: The Resupply

Ooh ,ya gonna build a JP ;D...Sweet !

Chris.

ya need to get some propper tracks tough cos it has rubber ones and ive no idea if panter trackers were teh same

painted up 2 wooded ammo crates that came with teh kit. Sand yellow once dry brown oil paint over it and rubbed off to get the effect
and yes thats a finger print on the open one :) once its dirty you wont see it.
_MG_1206.jpg
_MG_1207.jpg

Nice bit of work there Spud!!! LOL...I thought it could of been a saw cut in the wood, not a fingerprint! ::) They look great so far!! ;)

:D Wow, Spud, you´re emptying the magazine over this work !!!

What a bunch of figures!

...Did you use either pigments or airbrushed diluted earth brown color over some of the guys with the snow camo fatigues??? ??? I need reverse engineering ;D

Keep on, keep on, lad... ;)
RG

@ Jelly. I used AK earth effect sprayed trough the air brush.

finished the heads as good as i can im not a figure painter so this will do me.
_MG_1209.jpg

Those heads actually look pretty good.
Faces are likely the hardest part of figure painting, and I think you've done just fine with these

Those figure heads are great spud! You know how I know this? They resemble real people...I see JFK and Vincent Price ;D. Ammo crates look great too spud!

Thanks guys, these are the most detailed heads I have ever done, I have all figs on the dio now it just needs a few touch ups and I'll post the finished pics tomorrow.

nice work on your faces top detail looks like a bloke i know..........lol

john

Right im done all that is needed is teh cover for the open ammo store on teh dec and that just been primed.

i made the white camo on the guys a bith more worn with a brown wash. done a few more shades on the base of earth and white, so now i think its finished.

_MG_1229.jpg
_MG_1221.jpg
_MG_1222.jpg
_MG_1223.jpg
_MG_1224.jpg
_MG_1225.jpg
_MG_1226.jpg
_MG_1227.jpg

Great result on this build spud! Excellent attention to detail. Your finishes look awesome. Plenty of realistic action to take in. Nice one!!

Great scene Spud and nicely finished.
The only thing that doesn't convince me is the placing of the barrels. Because they either were placed after the vehicle was stopped or it backed up to them and I think they wouldn't bather and they would just stop beside them.
But that's just my opinion and it doesn’t change the fact that you did a great job here.
Cheers
Lukasz

I see what you are saying biskup but couldn't find any info on were the fill point was so I went this way

And thanks guys I had fun doing this

Latest posts

Back