The Remora

Thanks for the interest guys, I should have another update by the end of the week ;)

Great progress John looks like a crackin kit carry on sir :)

Dan B

Lol, well I managed a grand total of about 25 minutes at the bench tonight so here's an update!
Got some tiny Pulleys:
IMG_8635_zpsa1e873d9.jpg
And general clean up of parts, but I just want to show you how neat this casting is.....that's wire inside a rod cast in resin!
IMG_8634_zpsf04fc39b.jpg

Lol, well I'm squeezing in 30 mins here and there. I've managed to get the engines all cleaned up and dry fitted together, cant wait to start slapping paint on these!
IMG_8650_zps18885379.jpg

Hot shit dude. Those engines look rad. Will you be doing some burnt/heated metal treatment on those thrust shields?

nicholassagan said:
Hot poop dude. Those engines look rad. Will you be doing some burnt/heated metal treatment on those thrust shields?
Yeah that's a good idea Nick, I've tried it before but that was on a 1/12 motorbike! And thanks to the rest of you guys. I've nearly cleaned up all the parts, still a lot to do but I thought I'd dry fit it all together to see what it looks like:
IMG_8658_zpsd0814c06.jpg

Wow! She sure came together quick!! Well, it seems that way anyhow. Any troubles during assembly?

Latest posts

Back