The Remora

Ok so I've actually made a start, I've cleaned up and dry fitted the wheel house together for the photo and added a few extra details:
IMG_8600_zps0f7a5bce.jpg
IMG_8609_zps3887bbd7.jpg
And I've also scratched a 1/35 Wakeboard, I figured the crew have gotta have a little down time right? I would have loved to go 'Hover Boarding'! It was made using scrap styrene a pair of feet and some PE lol.......1st ever 1/35 Wakeboard?
IMG_8604_zpsab922a18.jpg
PanzerWake:
IMG_8608_zpsf54a6cb8.jpg

That is awesome John you gotta have someone off the back ridn the clouds ;) lovin every update buddy

Dan B

Lol cheers chaps, I'll hopefully get some bench time this weekend and get some more done ;)

Making steady work on this sturdy vessel but it takes soooo long cleaning up the resin, not that its cast badly or anything I just find myself sitting at the bench for an hour and look up to see what I've done and there's like three finished pieces in front of me lol. Anyway here's a pic to prove I've done something......
IMG_8617_zps84ea3ba4.jpg

You're really rubbing it in now john!

The detail on the erm, boat? / flying ship? / space ship?, looks
outstanding, the figure doesn't look too shabby either

Looking good
cool project . i really like the job you did on the figures

JohnSimmons said:
Making steady work on this sturdy vessel but it takes soooo long cleaning up the resin, not that its cast badly or anything I just find myself sitting at the bench for an hour and look up to see what I've done and there's like three finished pieces in front of me lol.

That is how I feel with that Tie fighter I am working on. But the end result is what matters. Nice work on that Captain!

Latest posts

Back