25. The overall look, so far on this pod. I think it is starting to look descent enough. Still contemplating the components surrounding the seating compartment. We'll see if I will use both or one or just leave it off entirely.
29. The Electro cable that will attach to both the pod and the engine. I used a soldering lead thread is what I used to make the big cable. A thinner steel wire is used to wrap around the bigger cable. These will be painted black then dried brush with silver.
30. The cable attachments. I had the choice of two. The first one and the second version. I choose the second alternative just because of the way it looked.
Alternative two mounted together and base painted. Will dry brush it before mounting it to the Electro attachments.
The cable will not be glued as I want make any changes if I am not 100% satisfied with the look after mounting it. So there are mount holes at each end that will make it possible to just shove the cable in the and out it the need arises. This is one of the main reasons I chose to use lead soldering thread as the cable. It makes it possible to pose the cable exactly the way I want it without any movement.
31. I decided use another wire that I found in a dumpsters. I simply cut both ends to reveal the copper wire inside. Then I measured the distance between the two Electro attachments and made the cut. I also
wrapped a much smaller wire around the the thicker one. I just thought it would add to the overall look.Then I primed the wires with black charcoal paint and then dried brushed them with silver.