The Duel - 54mm

Yes, thats a perfect catch on the various stones tones and shades, extremely realistic looking.
Thumbs up!

Thank you all for your comments they really do mean a lot to me. All thou it’s a fantasy topic I’m trying to make it as realistic as possible so I’m glad that you like it.

Work is moving up slowly. Bridge gained slime underneath which was made using AK-Interactive Dark Slime Grime.
Duel21.jpg

The water begins slowly flow in the stream, but there will be a lot more of it.
Duel22.jpg

Figures got some colors on their faces (not finished yet)
Duel23.jpg
Cheers
Lukasz

Wow sorry Biskup must of missed this one, it looks fantastic so far, I think you may end up with another flag under your awards lol. The Ak work looks great aswell, Ive yet to use my bottle on anything yet (cant wait). Man the work so far in this comp is phenomonal, especially the dio, I'm quaking in my boots for my dio entry lol.....

Thank you :)
merseajohn - you’re right that there are many great builds in the contest so I must say you exaggerate big time about the flag.
Cheers
Lukasz

merseajohn said:
I'm quaking in my boots for my dio entry lol.....

It doesn't bode well for my Enterprise dio does it? LOL ;D Ah well, I guess someone has to come last. ;D

Lukasz, this is amazing man. Loving the slime/algae fantastic work. :eek:

Hi Lukasz,

Im just catching up ,been away for a week or so . That ground work is looking fantastic buddy ,I like the use of the Slime ...gotta love that stuff :) ,faces are looking good too ,keep it coming ;)

Chris.

Thank you Chris it means a lot.
I'm still working on the water on the base, laying more and more of its layers.
Figures gained some color.
Elf had his legs and inner part of the long carapace painted.
Duel24.jpg
I also painted the armor of a warrior with base color.
Duel25.jpg

Nice work Lukasz . Thats some tidy pattern work around the inside edge of the Caparace ,well done :)

Chris.

Thank you my friends.
Chris the pattern didn't come out entirely like I wanted to but it's a learning experience and I won't make the same mistakes on the next one I'll be making.
Cheers
Lukasz

Awsome job on the Elf guy the pattern looks cool on teh inside and the Bold looks really good. i cant wait to see the other guy progress more

Finally getting around the contest threads and catching up! Looking sweet Lukasz!!! Coming along nicely Sir!!! ;)

Thank you all for comments.
Chris unfortunately I was a bit busy lately with other things like brewing my first beer for example so I didn't make too much progress. At least not enough to show. As soon as I do something more which I hope will happen in next few days I will drop some pictures here :)
Cheers
Lukasz

Hi I know it was a long time but. Here is an update.
Work on the base moved forward a bit. I’ve mounted the bridge and filled the cracks by him. I gradually began to paint surface and I’ve started adding vegetation, beginning with the moss.
Duel26.jpg
Duel27.jpg
All comments are more than welcome :)

Latest posts

Back