The Duel - 54mm

The Ground work looks really good Lukasz ,its going to paint up nice :) ...The figs are coming on good too .

Chris.

This looks awesome already. Tremendous work so far Lukasz.

My bookmark page is getting awfully full! ;D

Thats Base L@@Ks Awesome and should add a ton of atmosphere to the finish figures! 8)
Keep up the great work! ;D

Thanks guy's for your comments and encouragement :) It really means a lot to me.
So I did fill the space between the rocks with a mixture of small rocks, sand, glue and water then and placed the figures so you could see what the idea behind the scene is.
Duel12.jpg
Duel13.jpg
Here is the base painted with primer and the bridge painted with the colors but still lot to do :)
Duel14.jpg
Duel15.jpg
Duel16.jpg
Duel17.jpg
All comments and suggestions are more than welcome as always.
Cheers
Lukasz

Fab work! Are those some vines I see creeping up the broken pillar? Looks excellent.

Looking good Lukasz . Could I suggest you move the figures in a bit more ,they look to close to the edge ,moving them toward each other a bit would balance the scene better .
Just a suggestion ;)

Chris.

Sweet! You're really grinding those gears!

I love the facial expressions on the figures, they'll really emphasize this diorama once it's finished!

Hi and Thanks for the feedback.
Igard- yes but these are only the main branches the smaller will be added later on :)
Chris - You are totally right but I did check many settings before and all thou the scene had more balance it didn't look right because the figures where to close together and their postures just didn't feel right and spreading them apart to this position work better all thou the base isn't so balanced. Hope that makes any sens?
Solander - yes I will add water and that’s why I'm painting up the river/stream bad right now as I need to do the water before I add on the bridge.

Thanks for looking will try to put some pictures as soon as I have something more visible don here :)
Cheers

I know what you mean Lukasz ,maybe I jumped the gun a bit .They just looked very far apart in the pics ,but will probably look better when the figs are together :)

Chris.

Eastrock - well I just hope that it won't end up on promising plan ;)
Chris - You were right about the balance it's just at least for me it makes more sense in this way and I hope it will look ok later on :)

Hey Biskup great progress! :D
The composition looks really good. Can't waite to see more of the project.

Keep up the great work! ;D ;D

Thank you errains and here you go :)
I’ve painted stones and column using different colors and shades of grey.
Duel18.jpg
Next I sealed the whole thing with Sidolux (similar to Future). Then when it was dry I made a wash raw umber.
Duel19.jpg
Duel20.jpgNow I will be able to pour some water in the stream.

Excellent progress on this!!! That base is looking the business ;D!!!

Latest posts

Back