Thats a wrap ...

Soooo Cool !! This is PHAT !!! This is Pure Genius !! WoW , patent this .. or Copy-write it .... something ... I'd hate to see some big time Co. lurking here, get a wiff of this Idea & start it .

WoW ! That's all I can say. Simple, Yes .... but You did it 1st. ! This opens th door for Digital Camo on a Mech Figure !

I'm waiting for the 1st . Decaled car ! No paint on the body ! Those Flames are Bangin' ....

Rock-N-Roll Brotha' !!

Thanks fella's ,feeling a bit more confident about it with all your comments.

Panzer ...lol Thanks buddy ,but I dont think I'll be taking it that far ,Im just doing it for myself ,but if anyone else wants to have a go feel free ,you can post your findings up here if ya like ,and Im willing to help with any advice I can give ;D

Chris.

Looks great Chris, and I echo the above statement, get this copyrighted.

I have seen decals for 1/35 uniforms, and now 1/35 armor, although I would think they would be a nightmare to put on. As well you have some of the Round 2/AMT Star Trek ships which are almost 100% decals (again a nightmare to do) but with cars like this....it would be much easier to do, as you don't have the nooks and crannies to get the decals into as much as you would (depending on the car kit of course)

Thanks buddy ,I'll have a think about it ;)

Panzerace....i forgot to mention ,the one with the blue graphics has no paint ,its just decal straight onto the plastic ;)

Chris.

sweet looking flames ! I don't think this is completely new tho .. The nascar model guys have been doing graphic wraps for quite some time now. Still great idea and perfect execution ! !

Thanks fella's ,I've put this on hold for a little while to deal with other things .I will get back to it very soon tho' .Thanks for the interest .

Chris.

Wow! I never would have thought the decals would conform that well to all the curves and body lines without a tear or crease. Must have taken you a while and a decent amount of decal set to do.

Hi Captain,
Actually there was nothing used on the decals other than water !. I print these myself and the secret is in what I use to seal the decal once printed ,it leaves the decal quite plyable and workable ,on the coupes above I found no need for any solvents and looking at the decal today ,they are still as tight as when applied .

More soon....

Chris.

CHRIS,

again - Great Stuff & I think you are onto something .. I would really think of doing this as a Cottage Industry !! For Reals Playa' !! Beautiful stuff !!

Thanks again Panzerace , i was thinking about your comment on the digital camo ....interesting ,dont really do Mech figures myself ,but could be worth looking at ;)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back