Tamiya Styer Type 1500A/01

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
I need to do something other than the wingy to keep me motivated ;D

^ yes its an excuse
This is what im going to do
100_3089.jpg

I plan on doing the Summer version of this for a change. so no winter camo, which leads me to a prob, I have no figures for summer ;( so ill be picking some up

Stay tuned and don't blink this could be built very quickly as it a Tamiya :)

and yes Wingy will continue,

so what do you will do with it, put in diorama, whatever you do i look forward to see what you do :)

Can't wait to see. ive been wanting to do a Willys jeep. This looks better.

thanks guys. New One ive not Decided yet i may just put it on a small base

Nothing like a truck to keep things moving.

I'll be tagging along as well.

Terry 8)

thanks alot Guys.

Update Time. last night I put the chassis together, That didnt take too long easy peasy as we know all tamiya kits are
_MG_4168_zpsa85899da.jpg

and this morning I woke at 7:30 So got up and done a small bit after I stuffed my face. Ill put all the bits on the interior except the seats and paint it then the seats will go in.
_MG_4170_zps0b9cd3f1.jpg

Man!! Don't you just love Tamiya kits! They go together so well.

Nice work!

Terry 8)

i do love tamiya kits but at times there just too easy. but at the same time there great to get done for paint :)

Thanks geegad :)

spud said:
i do love tamiya kits but at times there just too easy. but at the same time there great to get done for paint :)

Thanks geegad :)

With less assembly time you can look detail possiblities.

8)

thats true im not going mad with this tough nice and simple

Right before i start today here are some pics.
you may notice that the clamp thing for the spare is on and there is no wheel. :) came across a pic of one missing on a truck and i liked how it looked.
_MG_4172_zps5051e912.jpg

i also fit the Meshy stuff this is a bit of a pain in the ass now as you can see in and there is no engine so ill put a blank behind it to hide the nothingness
_MG_4173_zps214b4cd2.jpg

Ok the build is Done. all that is left is the seats tools and windows they will be added later

_MG_4174_zps71b8f7c8.jpg
_MG_4187_zpsd7f3c5af.jpg

Im thinking this may look cool Abandoned after running out of Petrol. the back can be left open and that's not attached yet if i decide on abandoned. Im doing the Berlin 1945 paint job so by then Petrol would be rare for ol Jerry.

What do you guys think,

Latest posts

Back