Tamiya 1/32 P-51D Mustang... yep, another thread

This is some fantastic building so far. If you are adding detail to the engine, then I don't think this kit is going to be to advanced for you ;)

Keep up the great work. Looking forward to seeing more.

Some nice scratching going on there ...Looks good ,but do be wary of fit issues of the side panels ,I have seen in other builds even fitting an AM harness can create problems ,the fit of the engine is quite tight on the sides ;)

Chris.

Face be careful how far those ignition wires are hanging out, they could interfere with the alignment of the cowls.

Moon Puppy said:
Face be careful how far those ignition wires are hanging out, they could interfere with the alignment of the cowls.

warning, man of experience, the 1/32 ace of spades P-51 nearly met her demise for the same reason, i highly suggest you NOT! install those spark plug wires, especially as bulky as they are, the upper section of the engine cowl and the exhaust manifold will not fit and it will mess up the alignment of the entire aircraft!!!!! the V-1650-7 was a very tight fit in her cowls.... and that was well replicated in this kit! excersize caution, this kit is precisely assembled and one little thing wrong will mess the whole thing up!

Latest posts

Back