Taking a break

yes Matt everything was airbrushed then a wash then some AK and Mig pigs on the road, It hasnt got any flat coat as this will kill the pigments, not that you could remove them any how. :)

thanks Biskup

I knew you automatically would have put pigs on the road, but to be honest I thought maybe you had put a tad on the brick post.

nope i think its the texture of it, ive been trying to put a wet spot under the spout and ive used AK wet effects future and Humbriol gloss and only after all that is it starting to get a bit glossy,

well construction is finished just need to put in the exausts on and the decals. then weatering once my wash for panzer grey gets here, so ill be starting on the fig soon
_MG_3013.jpg
_MG_3015.jpg
_MG_3014.jpg
_MG_3011.jpg

Wow this was faster than the other entry, the car looks great, Spud!! :D

you got the base already work out by CW not like your first entry you have a lot work going on... I'm still havin trouble with the Mods... if I only got Nemo's skill I already finish the tank in no time lol

Maybe soon as I'll order one of the base... still need to complete my tools before doing some dio, can't update as of this time a lot of strange happening at this time, its a middle of the summer months and we experience a whole day of rain, aside from that we got 10 mins of hail a size of a pop corn first time I think in a tropical country and now the Moon is much bigger from were I'm sitting from :eek:

aside from the rain, I also might have a nose bleed when I live there lol

its just crazy in this time of the season...

Ok so today i make a small little base for the base...? you get the idea :)

This will get painted
_MG_3030.jpg
_MG_3031.jpg
_MG_3028.jpg

Latest posts

Back