Taking a break

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
As i need to get some AK burnishing fluid for my Victory dio ive decided to put in an order for that so while i wait on that im going to do somthing small to fill the time it will prob take to arive so here it is.
_MG_2933.jpg
_MG_2939.jpg
_MG_2945.jpg

Oh and no ER its not a shelf Queen even before you ask! :p

Now im going to use the Hobbyboss sd.kfz223 leichter wich is a sweet kit btw, A Celticwerks base and a Squadron figure,

And this is the idea Somthing Simple, and as i wanted to do somit while i order the stuff i decided i may as well support Scott. :) thats my Excuse and im sticking with it.
_MG_2951.jpg

No and no but I'm just about to post it lol

the guy is looking at his feet seems smelly :-X

lol well it would be after month of wearing teh same shoes ;D

lol shane.

ok so far i have teh base primed footpath and oill are being woked at the mo, Also have the chassy engine trany and Wheels all built and primed :)

i will post pics later on when they have dried a bit

right some Pics
_MG_2966.jpg

engine and tranny
_MG_2967.jpg

lower frame is complete ill start the inside prob tomorrow.
_MG_2968.jpg

and a test shot
_MG_2969.jpg

Yea it's just a small one, I need to buy more burnishing fluid for the tracks and it's gona cost me 20€ incl shipping so I needed something to cheat me up :)

more pics Base is about 99% done,
im trying to get a wet patch under the water spout but the texture is soaking up anything i put on it,...
_MG_2972.jpg
_MG_2973.jpg
_MG_2974.jpg
_MG_2975.jpg
_MG_2986.jpg
_MG_2987.jpg

pics seem a bit bright but ill have better ones once its complete

alright fellas been working on the car for teh last few days and there aint much left :)
_MG_2988.jpg
_MG_2989.jpg
_MG_2990.jpg
_MG_2993.jpg
_MG_2994.jpg
_MG_2996.jpg
_MG_2998.jpg
_MG_3007.jpg
_MG_3000.jpg
_MG_3002.jpg
_MG_3005.jpg

Awesome work!

Nice to see one of those with basically a full interior!

The base work is darn cool!

Keep up the good work!

Yeah coming along nicely, I like to see a well executed compact base

top job

Nice clean work Spud. I like when you do your bases that they are dry and flat. I see alot of people painting bases/dios leaving a slight sheen. I assume your using some pigments to help dull things down?

Latest posts

Back