SUBMITTING FINAL ENTRIES

Junkie

I just opened the form to submit your final entries to the contest. It is here:
http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/SMF/index.php?action=form;n=3

Please make sure you submit valid links to your hosted photos.

Thank you for participating. It's been a great contest and I'm sure the vote, which starts early July, will be a tough one.

Question . In the 6pictures do we need to include proof of start?

Done and done!! Surprisingly I got 6 in this year with 2 all opens. :D I think I accidentally double-submitted one, but without a description and most of the pictures.....you'll know which one I presume. Looking forward to seeing everyone's work collected!!!!!

Got em, all good.

*I'll review all entries after the weekend and if something is a miss I'll let you know; no worries.

All submitted!
Good luck to your all! It was a great race!
Cheers!

?? Why is there only one day for sbmitting entries? I'm curently on a modeling contest in Toruń with a very limited access to internet and only thru my tablet. I want be able too fill in the submision for untile Sunday evening. But I posted pictures in the topics for all my builds? Will it be ok if I post submision on Sunday?

Submitting right now...wow, its an awesome feeling to be able to finally say that. :)

Just submitted my two entries as well. Both in "All open" as I've join too late to build something... Well, there's always next year !

Well it's Sunday and the entry form is still open...so I think maybe today's the last day to submit entries??

All entries were do on the 20th local time. I'm fairly sure Scott's been a bit busy and hasn't had a chance to take the entry form down.

I didn't see the form until the 21st, I hope its still ok, I had paid the entry fee on the 19th.

Latest posts

Back