STEAM-PUNKin What was I thinking?

The gauge indicator face is pure genius! The lights and faux finish... etc Brilliant

lol- hey i know a great psychologist, maybe he'll give you a discount if i refer... that is just crazy cool, one of the best ideas for the holidays!!! lol.

Howdy everybody.
I guess people may still like to see the progress pix from my Steam-PUNKin "Copper-Jack" Project.
So I am re-loading them. The order may be different, but I am just getting them on here. These show the first steps, after cutting the Pumpkin, and painting him. ;D

SteamPunkin16.jpg

SteamPunkin1.jpg

SteamPunkin2.jpg

SteamPunkin4.jpg

SteamPunkin3.jpg

SteamPunkin5.jpg

SteamPunkin7.jpg

SteamPunkin8.jpg

SteamPunkin9.jpg

SteamPunkin10.jpg

SteamPunkin11.jpg

SteamPunkin12.jpg

SteamPunkin13.jpg

SteamPunkin14.jpg

Okay, here are the second batch of photos.
These show him with the "copper" paint rubbed on....and stuff :D

CopperJack5.jpg

SteamPunkin15.jpg

CopperJack1.jpg

CopperJack2.jpg

CopperJack3.jpg

CopperJack4.jpg

Well, this is the last batch of pix. :)
I created this thingy last year, and I have his cycloptic little brother still to finish.
Maybe I will do that. Still have to START my Gundam for the group build!!!! ::) :'( :'( :'(

CopperJack4-1.jpg

CopperJack7.jpg

CopperJack9.jpg

CopperJack10.jpg

CopperJack11.jpg

CopperJack12.jpg

CopperJack13.jpg

CopperJack19.jpg

CopperJack20.jpg

CopperJack21.jpg

CopperJack22.jpg

CopperJack23.jpg

CopperJack25.jpg

CopperJack16.jpg

CopperJack15.jpg

CopperJack26.jpg

CopperJack27.jpg

Very cool!!! If you like this stuff, you might want to pick up the new book by the Rush drummer Neil Peart and the sci-fi writer Kevin J Anderson called Clockwork Angels...it ties in to the newest Rush theme album and has this sort of feel to it.

remember this from last year ...still looks cool ;D ;D ;D

Chris.

Chris S said:
remember this from last year ...still looks cool ;D ;D ;D

Chris.
Thanx!
I still need to finish his little buddy, but life keeps throwing me curve ball after curve ball.... Work is sucking my soul and will to live away! :'( :'( :'(

I know it's an old post, but it's pretty unique and I like the results. Well done! Please do post more images!

Fungi said:
I know it's an old post, but it's pretty unique and I like the results. Well done! Please do post more images!
Thank you! :) I just sold him a couple weeks ago. I might have more pix on my facebook page. I have a smaller one I have started, and will finish hopefully soon. :)

I missed this when you were working on it, Mike. Very cool, from the idea to the completed model, great idea!

Latest posts

Back