Soviet B-4 M1931 203mm Howitzer

thanks man, im just waiting on my lhs to call and tell me my spray gun has arived so i can get on with painting this and a few other kits i have, and i should have teh metal barrel this week, ;D

WEEEEEEEE lookie what i got today.
Much lighter than i was expecting
IMG_0418.jpg
IMG_0419.jpg

aye next update on this will be when ever my Bager Anthem 155 arives hopfully next week

Definitely you´ve made big deal with the new gun and ammo, Spud,

what a difference ! you´re model "added value" is clearly going to improve a lot.

Watching the comparative photo that you´ve posted (metal barrel vs plastic barrel), the original plastic one seems to me what its technically known as "a piece of **** " . And not talking about the more than evident differences in length and shape !!

Cheers
RG

ya i was suprised with how much bigger it was, it also looks so much better. i have it sitting in teh gun and its a tight fit so no real need for glue :p

was in my lhs today and stumbled upon these and i want even looking for it yet so i nabed it.

_MG_0933.jpg

not to impressed with them...
_MG_0932.jpg
_MG_0934.jpg

The guy out front is ment tobe the guy second from left on the far side of the gun, He dont look like that to me.

and the guy pulling the dolly with wmmo has his hand the wromg way around

thats just a taste of how bad they go together. but saying that i dont think they will be too dificult to fix up. I hope.

ill be back on this soon when i lay down the paint on it

I can see why those figures would disappoint.
Still, looks like they could be made usable

SPUD,

Invest in some AVES Apoxie Putty & YOu could get those Ruskies in fine shape ! They aren't too terrible. Th Dude with th Hand going th wrong way is disappointing, but you can cut & flip it ! ;D

Ah that's good idea panzer, ild forgotten about that.

Whiskie it did not but I new that before I bought it.

Q they will defo be useable one way or an other :)

they look good from afar but im sure once you've worked your magic they will look tip.e top

john

ya ill get around to them in a week or two the howitzer is primed now so ill finish that in a few days, or at least try.

I actually grabbed that the other day in my lhs But it will be a while before I do that if I add it to the dio

I have bean looking at this kit for some time. An now I see it's not all that bad or your skills have made it, look alot better. The figures are not all that bad. Can't wate to see more on that big boy.

Latest posts

Back