some of my last year builds and what i'm doing atm - pic intensive!!!

Seven of Nine

the best introduction to a modelling community is to show own work ...

here's some of my last year knock out and the two projects i should finish at last:

DML - Flak36 with Voyager update:

newshot5.jpg

newshot6.jpg

Tamiya - Porsche Kingtiger in grey (that one really existed, i got two color pics!):

linksmitblitz.jpg

DML - Panzer1 Ausf. A:

links.jpg

DML - Panzer III Ausf. K; Count Hyazinth von Strachwitz's ride:

pigments5.jpg

Tamiya StuG III Ausf B with Verlinden and MK35 figures:

fertig1.jpg

what i'm working on at the moment:

DML - Panther Ausf. G with Voyager Update and Warriors and Verlinden figures (i was talked into it!!!)

washfading1.jpg

figures are currently in painting process
washfading4.jpg

and finally

Alan - Panzer II Ausf. c (horrible kit!):

hullalmostdone1.jpg

hullalmostdone2.jpg

Great Lookin Stuff 'Nine ,

Some of this stuff I haven't seen before. Great Weathering on the 88's carriage. That STUG really looks Cool !! Of course that Panther !!! Very Cool !! !

I'm interested in the Grey KT. What's th story on that one ? I've never heard of that ??

Great stuff Seven! Love the weathered up trailers...Sweet!

oh yeah....Welcome aboard!!!! ;D

Nice. Overflowing with miniature goodness. ;D

Really great builds.

Nine,

You've got your hands full with that Alan Kit .... a True p.o.s. kit ! So I've Herd that's why I 've stayed away from it ... ;D

You are whipping it into shape though .. Show it who's Boss !!

Some really neat stuff there Nine !! ,I look forward to seeing these progress ...Love the Stug Dio ,very nice ;D Oh ,and welcome to the site ;)

Chris.

Those trailers or whatever they are look sweet. Very realistic job on that dust. Did you airbrush that on?

thanks for the welcome dudes!

cave dweller - those are the trailers for the flak18, the dust was airbrushed over two washes and some pigments ... much quicker and effective than to drybrush. no fading and no filtering on the 88 and trailers (from time to time i'm a bit lazy)

Latest posts

Back