So, Who's Done ???

IBCRAZY8220

Who has finished thier contest pieces and submitted thier final photos? I just submitted my 2 entries today.

I'm pretty much done with my diorama entry, I'm almost done with my other entry.

Either way I should be done with both well before the deadline. Three months was the magic number for me, last year with two months, I had a bit of stress in the last couple weeks. ;D

The Lancaster is done, plus I have a previously built kit in th Open category. Knock on wood but I should be able to finish the X-Wing on time.

hmm, thought there might be more done by now. I thought I was dragin my feet bein busy at work and all, now I feel better....lol

Last year I was building a SWEET LCAC and with two weeks to go I got shipped out of town for a training class. But not this year, I'm determined to finish this CHOPPAH!! Even through insane work weeks, urges to go biking/golfing/play soccer/be outside, and a 3 week visit from my mother-in-law back in May.

I WILL PREVAIL!!!!!!!

Rollins Band - Live At The Bizarre Festival 2000 - INGKING

I had two builds on the go. The first aircraft build is almost done, just some final paint and the wind screen to go. Sadly my second build went a little sideways on me. I'm still working on it, but at the rate I'm moving it will be another six weeks till I finish it.

IBCRAZY8220 said:
Who has finished thier contest pieces and submitted thier final photos? I just submitted my 2 entries today.

Your joking right? Wouldn't be a contest entry if you weren't putting the final touches on it at O dark 30 the night before the deadline!

::) Please don't hit me..... ::)
Got the pics for three builds submitted, and I'm well on the way with a fourth.

I do agree with Norm, Who's not Finished ;D

well for me I'm already finalizing some details but it seems "A Bridge to Far" a few more days and I'm also done.

99.5678 done with my tank. just needs a few touch ups and a clear coat and shes ready. as far as the gundam ??? a lot to do still :eek:

not even close :(

unless there's a category for "Ha! This loser didn't finish cos he was doing wedding stuff!" then I'm afraid I am not gonna be a contender this year ::)

Latest posts

Back