SMA What's New In Your Stash?!?

Make It Rain Money GIF

I've looking to add to my stash as well, but I can't find what I'm looking for.....1/16 scale Sturmtiger plastic model kit.
I've searched online hobby stores, even Ebay, all I see are radio control models. Anyone know of such a kit?

Look what UPS dropped off today!17136601944727835310208958477189.jpg
Is it just me, or is the best part of a build is opening the box for the first time.......and it came with an aluminum barrel! I had a hell of a time tracking down a metal barrel for the 1/16 King tiger
Also a big shout out to Andy'shobbys.com. I got the order has shipped email just a couple hours after the order confirmation email.

Look what UPS dropped off today!View attachment 116424
Is it just me, or is the best part of a build is opening the box for the first time.......and it came with an aluminum barrel! I had a hell of a time tracking down a metal barrel for the 1/16 King tiger
Also a big shout out to Andy'shobbys.com. I got the order has shipped email just a couple hours after the order confirmation email.
Lucky boy, that's going to be a monster build. Pantherman

I had the strangest experience. These model kits just leaped into my cart screaming build me!
Has anyone else had experiences like that?

View attachment 116553

View attachment 116554

View attachment 116555

View attachment 116556

View attachment 116557

Yep, constantly happens to me as well. On a side note, be prepared for a lot of filling and shaping work on that Corsair. The kit is from 1963 molds and the fit is awful, to put it mildly. I'm still working on mine.

Panther, have you looked inside the box on the PT Boat yet?

Latest posts

Back