SMA What's New In Your Stash?!?

That's interesting .
Never heard of that company .
What is the +3D ?

View attachment 108545
There are some 3d parts in it, more detailed mercury engines. It was not that much more (I think 9 euros), but the existing engines were perfectly functional. I just wanted more mercuries for some weird ideas I had.

It is a good kit, with an interesting approach to the hull. It is transparent, and you need to prime it all so you don't have to get all the windows in.

It has photo etched stuff, masks and good decals, and I am really looking forward to this build. The Fokker G1 is a bit of a rare set, and I have a HE-111 as well as a Me-109 to pair against this guy and a D XXI.

IMG20231110151211.jpg

IMG20231110150939.jpg

Last edited:
I received the replacement kit for the OV-10A Bronco. The first one I was almost done with it and I dropped it. It broke into about 100 pieces. Ended up in the trash.

IMG_2538.jpeg

ICA, out of the Ukraine?
I did some 1/48 figures from them, had to trim and sand the heck out of them.
I built one of their spitfires and I-16's and am building the Revell He111 which all impressed me.
Haven't built the figures yet from the airfield, but I think ICM is very good for its price. But then I hail from the weird lands of miniature painting where Games Workshop resides, so maybe I have wrong perceptions.

Should I build the Mikromir one next and document the progress? I haven't done a documented build ever, but if it helps people get a feel for the company I'll gladly do so. Relatively unknown Dutch aircraft combined with support for a small Ukrainian company sounds like exactly the thing that I like.

Should I build the Mikromir one next and document the progress? I haven't done a documented build ever, but if it helps people get a feel for the company I'll gladly do so. Relatively unknown Dutch aircraft combined with support for a small Ukrainian company sounds like exactly the thing that I like.
Post away lot's of photos so we can see the build progress. Looking forward to seeing what you think of the kit. Pantherman

Latest posts

Back