SMA What's New In Your Stash?!?

Don't let a certain someone around here know you got that. He'll tell you throw it away. (I have one that needs tracks and weathered, and 3 in the stash.)

I bought myself Jim's BIG Funny Car kit...wanted it for a long time...as an early xmas present to myself (last Fall).

And then, my Daughter bought me the big Hurricane for Xmas! (I had asked for it last Xmas, but she got me the 1/16 GT40)
I know that some folks aren't impressed with the Airfix kit, so I have protected myself from identity theft.
I LOVE IT! (mostly because it came from my kid!) I will enjoy working on it. JIMBIGCAR.jpgHAWKHURRIXMAS.jpg.

I bought myself Jim's BIG Funny Car kit...wanted it for a long time...as an early xmas present to myself (last Fall).

And then, my Daughter bought me the big Hurricane for Xmas! (I had asked for it last Xmas, but she got me the 1/16 GT40)
I know that some folks aren't impressed with the Airfix kit, so I have protected myself from identity theft.
I LOVE IT! (mostly because it came from my kid!) I will enjoy working on it. View attachment 112810View attachment 112811.
The airfix 1/24 is a monster build. Nowhere to hide with the detail as everything is so big. I am trying to finish the 1/24 typhoon for a friend who messed it up after spending the best part of £200 on the kit and a load of aftermarket parts.
Have fun with it. Pantherman

Found this today at a nearby Value Village.
Never seen a scale model there before.
It was sealed, I have since removed the shrink because I plan on building it.
It will sit nicely next to my big GT40.
Kit is new inside. Never touched.
$15CAD
Seemed like a bargain at the time.

*any tips on how I can make the GT40 spaghetti pipes for it?

IMG_20240201_193628989_HDR_1600x900.jpg

Latest posts

Back