SMA Local Clubs

Jeeves said:
Hey T...

You're down near the city, right? Heckuva commute for model club meetings ;)

Closer than Ken but still a hike I think. Central MA, somewhere around 3 hours out if I light a fire!! I go to one now (the other direction) that is 1:15 hr/min so if we could find someone half way...LOL..it's about the same! Otherwise it would be the "Annual" meet at AMPS East ;D Maybe a floating one!! ::) Different local each time.

Hey John....I will join your club....now there is a commute! :eek: We could Skype one!! 8) Iceland is about half way! ;D ;D ;D ;D

TRM said:
Jeeves said:
Hey T...

You're down near the city, right? Heckuva commute for model club meetings ;)

Closer than Ken but still a hike I think. Central MA, somewhere around 3 hours out if I light a fire!! I go to one now (the other direction) that is 1:15 hr/min so if we could find someone half way...LOL..it's about the same! Otherwise it would be the "Annual" meet at AMPS East ;D Maybe a floating one!! ::) Different local each time.

I've been to the AMPS East when it is here in NY but haven't been anywhere else for it...

The past couple years it has been in Danbury, CT. 'Bout a 1/2 mile from the border!! You should try and make it up to that one!! Pretty good time!! ;D

I know there are a few of us from PA off the top of my head, Tbadger, The baron and myself. Anyone else from PA that wants to let us know your from the Keystone State.

Latest posts

Back