SMA Armour Fans

XXXNITRO

Hi SMA Armour Fans

World of Tanks......A great Game

If you like WWII tanks this game is for you.We modelers build the kits and in this game you can drive them and best of all you can blow them up.

The most fun armour battle game I ever played graphics are fantastic what ever your graphics card can handle go for it.. mine is set at the mid point and looks fantastic going to crank all the way should be eye poping.

Game play is very good as you play other people which gives it a whole other dimension.
The armour choice is huge as you develop your points and experience.

The modeling of the tanks are excellent .

The terrain features are very good and the citys are very good and can even inspire dioramas .

All this is FREE.. yes FREE!

The only problem is to pull yourself away from your PC and back to building our models LOL ;D

Check out the vid this what it looks like in play.

XXXNITRO

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

http://www.worldoftanks.com/

mate of mine has become adicted to it now i have to find decent players in eve ;(

Yeah, been playing it since the first of the year....sucked that we Beta testers didn't get to keep some of our tanks, or at least got some coin to help us out when they went live, so had to start over.

Liking the last update with the US TDs. Currently running a Lee (don't know why people complain about the lee...I kinda like it in game), US T40 TD, PzIII, and Russian T28.

Wish they would hurry up and get the Brit tanks in there, start working my way to the Centurion!

Just started.
Question....is there a gas petal in this game?
Everyone seems to take off on me and I'm chugging like a little sewing machine trailing the crowd.
Do I have to upgrade the engine to get more speed?

W, A, S, D is your tank driving controls, W=Forward, S=Back, etc, etc.

Some tanks have engine upgrades (most do I believe) so yes if you want to make your tank go faster you have to earn research points to research it, and earn in game credits to buy it for your tank(s)

its....alright, great models and good fun. Back when i played it though if you got shot out of battle there was no re-spawn. So in other words...2 minutes of playtime followed by 10 minutes of waiting or working on the tank. Not unlike my other hobby, radio control 1/12 scale on road carpet touring cars.

Your right about the tech tree you research the bits and start to build a better tank...but they blowup real good too you may have bought a bit of time maybe, the battles are fairly well matched so being bigger in this case ;D doesn't always work.

whiskee a trick I learned was that you have different tanks in the stable and you can use them in different battles at same time the other one is going on when the other battle is done the auto score keeping does the rest your credits awards XP etc. will all be there.
Hit Esc and up comes the box and hit exit battle takes you back to the garage.

I do a bit of RC myself I/10 scale trail trucks and 1/8 scale rally cars with all the stuff we do any wonder any models get built.

XXXNITRO

whiskee said:
its....alright, great models and good fun. Back when i played it though if you got shot out of battle there was no re-spawn. So in other words...2 minutes of playtime followed by 10 minutes of waiting or working on the tank. Not unlike my other hobby, radio control 1/12 scale on road carpet touring cars.

I never sit and wait. But I have 4 tanks to use. If I get killed in one game...I just quit and start another game in another tank. Very seldom I have ever gone through all 4 tanks and they are all still unavailable in game somewhere.

I've looked at th Game & It looks Off-th-Chain !! I have a MAC -desktop .... I've hesitated @ downloading it ... will it run on a MAC desktop ? I have all of th Qualifiers - memory etc ... I'm just runnin a MAC & didn't know if it was Windows only ?? I could flip My MAC over to Run on Windows , I have BootCamp & Windows Media loaded .

played for 1 year or so...exciting in the beginning and then gets boring, especially on heavy tanks - king tiger, is-3...

I've done the upgrades to the MS-1, better suspension, engine and gun and same to the Ltractor.
Before I upgraded the Ltractor, got into a fight and survived the round and got 4 kills, not too bad for a sewing machine in tracks ;D

Latest posts

Back