Slave-1 Scratch build

I like it that you've just gone your own way on the greeblies, it makes it unique. Will you do your own paint scheme?

JohnSimmons said:
I like it that you've just gone your own way on the greeblies, it makes it unique. Will you do your own paint scheme?

I am not painting mine as Jango or Fett's version. To me the model is what it
is a Firespray Patrol ship. Reading up on it there were only 6 made and they were
police prototype ships. All 6 were in service on the asteroid prison Oovo IV, where
Fett stole one when his ship was destroyed, he launched two missiles into the hanger
and destroyed the other 5 remaining firesprays. So I want to paint mine with a police
prison theme maybe with some number markings on it maybe the name of the prison.
The Slave-1 fell into a few hands and Fett seemed to get it back also, but I read it was
repainted green by another bounty hunter.

The ship changed a lot from the history told even Fett's history! LOL
"I've recently made a few adjustments. The only original part of the ship is the chair I'm sitting in."
―Boba Fett[src]

So I want to paint it and think about how it looked
when it was on Oovo IV more fun!

Now that sounds like an awesome paint scheme to get stuck into.

Color me green with envy! ;D

Thanks John I didn't pour over reference material,
i was just to lazy. But I got all the ones from the
FM on there so I am happy with that. ;D

Incredible work my freind...
Was the smaller vac-u-form a build or finished product?
Thank you very much for sharing your work, it's a great motivator to work on something..

cargoman5126 said:
Incredible work my freind...
Was the smaller vac-u-form a build or finished product?
Thank you very much for sharing your work, it's a great motivator to work on something..

The smaller one is the Fine Molds model kit

Latest posts

Back