Silent witnesses (M1114 Bronco 1/35)

jogy

A long time ago I started the new Bronco M1114 kit, I build it, painted it and finished it, but I didn't like it, to monotonous and dull.
After a break I reorganized all my closets and found some books about the Americans in Iraq. Inside I saw different pictures from damaged and destroyed hummers. On Google I found many more pictures and after looking all those pictures, the project "Silent witnesses" was born....

This project has made a lot of progressing, although it's not ready but it's gives a good impression of what I wanted to achieve. I still need to do some work with oil paints and pigments, but that's for later, first some pictures.

018-SW.jpg

019-SW.jpg

020-SW.jpg

021-SW.jpg

022-SW.jpg

024-SW.jpg

Grtz

Well I want to say Well done !!! but man... that's a 79$ model here... in my Town and !!! well ..... I would have done that to an Academy Kit or maybe a Tamiya !!!

it's really well done but man it hurts.... the Wallet ! I mean ! LOL

Take care and keep it coming !

not sure why you say the Bronco Hummer was a Dull build !!! I found mine quite the opposite !~ SO many parts for a change !!! and they got it .... almost perfect !

Anyway.... I take nothing away from your model !!! I just find it very courageous of you !

I don't have the Guts myself.... LOL

later ! ;D

Hi guys, well the kit was a bit cheaper and it's plastic, but I know, they sell it for too much money and that's not worthed. I have another hummer on my desk, a tamiya one. I transform that kit with a Verlinden conversion kit and the Tamiya kit is better then the Bronco kit.

Most of the time I build normal kits in a normal way, but this one is the second kit where I made a destroyed one from.
This was the first one ...
060-Eindfotoos.jpg

And I can tell you, it's more work to make the kit like the hummer then to make a kit in a normal way.

Sorry for my English, I'm Dutch and have sometimes problems with writing.
Later!

Wow! Lot and lots to see... Your English is fine! As I said before! It takes a lot of courage
And research (I bet!) to do what you do! Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

Most of the time I build "normal" subject, this are the two specials which take more work than building and painting a model straight from the box.

I have just finished a Staghound from Bronco and I will start with the Famo from Tamiya with a lot of extra. That will be a big project that will take a lot of time and I will take the time to make something out of it.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back