Sherman M4A4

Oh yeah !! Thats looking mighty sweet ;D Are you going to add a little rust to the pioneer tools ? ,they look a bit clean compared to the rest of the tank ....just a suggestion ;)

Chris.

Hi Styrene, just notice that the cake on the right side is much heavier than the left side. Chris is right the ax and the tow cable is too clean :)

just my 2 cents

thanks dudes,
I figure he could drive through a big rut and make more dirt on one side. lol

I did add some rust on the tools I'll go back and add in some more in a darker shade.

on the tow cable I made it pretty rusty. should it be any particular color or anything?

Hi SS, its not the tow cable buddy ,it looks fine ,but the axe, shovel ,pick head and lever bars look a little clean ,a bit of orange rust would help them ,Im not trying to pick on your model because I think its excellent ,I just think those parts look a bit new compared to the brilliant weathering on the rest of the tank ;)

Chris.

James, I really like how this is coming out. Nice job.

The one thing I noticed about the tools is the pick-axe handle, it looks like you've painted it metal when it should be wood. It's mounted just above that large metal track bar tool.

*see attached

[attachment deleted by admin]

Oh! my bad, i didnt knwo what that was lol :p, I looked at the instructions and it shows it as metal.
I will fix that up.

I like nit picking only way to improve!

Brilliant !!! I love it , and the tools have settled right in there too ;) Excellent finish .

Chris.

Hey James I wanted to stop in and say that you have a real nice Sherman here. And your weathering is top natch for sure.

Keep up the great work!

thanks guys!

I made some stowage on the back, i used Styrofoam and tinfoil.

IMGP1024.jpg

IMGP1028.jpg

IMGP1027.jpg

IMGP1026.jpg

IMGP1025.jpg

Hi guys, I'm calling this one done, I would like to add a spare wheel and some fuel cans on the front plank but dont have any at the moment.

thanks for looking.

IMGP1040.jpg

IMGP1037.jpg

IMGP1033.jpg

IMGP1035.jpg

IMGP1034.jpg

IMGP1038.jpg

IMGP1032.jpg

:eek: :eek: Fantastic painting and weathering, not too over done. Nice attention to details such as on the tools. Base groundwork is simple, realistic and very effective. Hats off to this Sherman.

the color modulation is pretty Awesome.... lots and lots to see....

Great job ! I better sit down and learn how to paint !!!

;)

Very nice finish, congrats.

Forgive me if you already mentioned it, but whos' bucket is that? It look nice and in scale. Is it PE or plastic?

Latest posts

Back