Sd kfz 234/2 puma

zappa

Hi everyone,
My latest build, an italeri puma 1/35.
The usual out of the box build, this kit whent together really nice, it was very fun to build.
I used some AK products for the weathering (a first time user of this stuff).
Still debating weather I should put it on a base ie a cobblestone road or some dirt road.
Anyone has idea's for some DIY cobblestones?

Well here are some pics, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Zappa

image-20_zpsb45b8415.jpg

image-20_zpscbaec784.jpg

image-20_zpsce356f2d.jpg

image-20_zps15400bd7.jpg

Very nicely done Zappa, the camo is really nice on her

excellent finish zappa! i like that nice, subtle weathering! definitely gives me ideas for my 234!

Thanks guys!
@ andrei, there are some good pics on the missing linx forum gallery.

Zappa

Thanks everyone!
And thanks to everyone who is posting and sharing their work/techniques, in the short time ive been hanging around here i have learned a lot !!!

zappa

Maybe try a piece of drywall to make a cobblestone street. Scribe the pattern then gently sand it to round off the edges.

Bullet 21,
I got some beans form the bulk section at superstore.
They are split in half and a nice size so ill build a test road and see.

I also found some plastruck sheets that have cobbles at the hobby shop, ill try the DIY way first.

Zappa

That Puma looks awesome, just a neat looking AFV even before that killer paint job.
That idea with the split beans sounds good, you're going to have to show some pics. I only mentioned the drywall trick because that was what I used once in my one and only attempt at making a street like that. Messy, but it worked.
;)Next time I get to Edmonton I might have to look you up and pick your brain, maybe spill a beer or two as you share some of your tips.

Wow you really helped an oldie to great standards with this Italeri Puma. You picked some really neat colors and you did some truely impressive painting. I like it.

Latest posts

Back