Sci-Fi Female Sniper and Spotter Drone 1/6 scale

Reminds me of half - life designs as well.
Can't help noticing among with that an awesome attention to the details ;)

This is starting to take shape !...looks very interesting ...nice work :)

Chris.

Great stuff ;D. If the rest of the figure turns out as good as this little bit then it's going to be brilliant...

I wish I could sculpt stuff like that...

XXX,

I like where this is going ! I've lost track of th thread. Lookin good. I dig the Scale on which you are building !!

My goodness this is so cool! :D I can't get over the step up in precision from shaping to sanding the helmet. Reallllly cool! :D Can't wait to see this evolve. Thanks for sharing!

Started bulking out the upper body clothing this week and carving in the folds.

I appreciate your views and comments

Thanks XXXNITRO

[attachment deleted by admin]

Very nice. Can't wait to see more.
Could you share some light what kind of materials are you using and how did you obtain the texture on the back of the head and neck?
Cheers
Lukasz

Hey,Biskup

The materials I'm using are Tamiya 2 part epoxy putty that is the resin colour material you see on the head and helmet and part of the front under her clothing.The cloth material is made from Milliput standard also a two part epoxy putty which drys a green grey.Both putty's when dry are hard as rock.

To get the texture you asked about was done by taking a sulpting tool in this case is dental pick and randomly poking at the putty and when its dry sand down the texture to the level you want.The seams where made by adding strips of putty and working them into the piece this was done when it was dry but can be done when putty is wet.

You can smooth these epoxy putty's with water also put a little talcum powder on your finger tips and tools etc. and the putty wont stick to to them.If the talcum is preventing the putty from sticking put a small drop of CA glue (Zap) to tack it down to get it going.Just a tiny drop.

I hope this helps and always willing to share the light.

Thanks XXXNITRO

Hi,
Thanks for the info on the materials and the texture. I used miliput for some time but then I switched to MS. Which Tamiya epoxy putty are you using here? And do you know if there are bigger packages of it. I saw on of those in my local hobby shop but there wasn't too much of it in the box.
Cheers
Lukasz

Hi Biskup

The Tamiya putty is the quick type 25g in a box .The box is light green and white and I'm not sure if they make a bigger package but it does go a long way when doing surface detailing mind you when I did use it for the helmet and and that was half a box.

When I did the Manga Girl that I posted in figures her core is milliput and all the details jacket,face,hair etc was the Tamiya and Manga Girl is 1/12 scale and it took one package.

Hope this helps.

XXXNITRO.........................I'll let you know how much Tamiya putty I go through so far 2 and counting :D

Latest posts

Back