Sci-Fi Female Sniper and Spotter Drone 1/6 scale

XXXNITRO

Well so it begins the 3 month fun challenge or nightmare any which way is fine for me I guess it depends on you perspective.

The figure is from Sideshow artists model line in 1/6 scale this will save me time and not have to build a armature.
Main materials will consist of aluminum,copper,leather,fabrics,plastics and epoxy putty as I build I will post what I have done.

The most important material ................lots and lots of coffee I can see those all nighters already.

XXXNITRO

[attachment deleted by admin]

Looks like an interesting challenge !! I'll be watching this one ;)

Chris.

Cool!

I don't think we had many (if any) figure entries last year.

8)

The build is finally started nothing exciting so far just posing the figure and bracing the joints and filling them with epoxy putty.I have done many drawings to get my ideas down and the details of her equipment weapons etc.The hands/feet will be removed and final adjustments still to be done.

I enclosed one picture which shows the scale difference between 1/6 scale and 1/35 scale :eek:

XXXNITRO

Things are moving along tonight I added the hood on her head and added some texture.Next I will be toning this down by sanding.Much of this hood is not seen it will be covered by a helmet.

XXXNITRO

Really nice. What kind of fabric is it going to be? If you want it to be cotton then there wouldn’t be so many details around the ears. Trust me I have a hood like that.
Cheers
Lukasz
P.S. Can't wait to see more.

Jingles said:
Biskup said:
Really nice. What kind of fabric is it going to be? If you want it to be cotton then there wouldn’t be so many details around the ears. Trust me I have a hood like that.
As the figure is going to have a Spotter Drone we can assume it's SciFi (as it says in the title) and, therefore, anything goes.
Nice work.
Jingles.
Good point. I didn't thought about that before. So just please ignore my comment and as I said before I'm waiting to see more.
Cheers
Lukasz

Hey SMAddicts

Tonight I added the basic form of the helmet and face mask which will contain part of the breathing device.

Next step is to balance the shape of the helmet to get it nice and symmetrical,which means lots of fine tune sanding.

yes it supposed to look like a duck :D

Thanks for your comments and views they are most welcome.

XXXNITRO

Success, it certainly looks like a duck!

I am intrigued by this model. Strikes me as a really hard model based on the scale. The attention to detail must be immense.

I take my hat off to you and will watch the progress with interest.

Hey SMA

The shaping of the helmet has started and fine tuning the contours.I also started to dry fit some of the major features to see how they come together.

Thanks XXXNITRO

Latest posts

Back