Scale Nutz production??? any one Here ever dealt with those guys before ???

schweinhund227

Does anybody here have ever dealt with Scale Nutz productions from Singapore before ???

I have been waiting for 2 months for my stuff... and I'm starting to worry !!!

Let me know !

only starting to worry? ild have been worryed long agao. have you contacted them?

I wrote them twice ! no answer...

maybe no one can speak English ? oh well.. Just my luck ! I am being punished for shopping in China !!!

LOL

8)

Hey ! ER why don't you ask your boys... in your IPMS chapter !!! They might remember something ?

I just read somewhere on their website... 3 to 4 pages in... NOT on the FRONT PAGE where everybody could Read they are CLOSED till September.... I had to get lost and Ended up finding this.... CLOSED till September... DOH !!! due to High orders and short on staff !!! ??? yeah that looks weird !

So I will ask for my money back !

This is ridiculous ! Stay away from those guys....

that Sucks. that info should be on front page in Big bold letters

I went thrum PayPal and signed up for a "CLAIM".... No answers is No answers...

waiting for my Cash ! I'm sure they were good once.... but Not advertising you are closed... on the Front page of your E Store isn't good business !

I'll get the Stuff from LMHK or HLJ !!! Eventually !

Seems like you filed a complain at paypal, that would be a good Idea. Never heard of ScaleNutz prod... Spruebrothers are also base in singapore.

Well we get our stuff from HobbyEasy, HLJ, LMHK and Hannants... via online...

I think Paypal gave SN until the 28 to reply! Then I should get a fund reversal! I will push that project till next year!
since most stores have no stock anyway! Legend production is doing small runs! So I'll keep looking for that set but not on SN website LOL

I just open a kit and it's calling my name! Adios M1129! LoL

Not!

Latest posts

Back