Say Hello to Pete

Re: Say Hello to Pete, complete!

Hey guys, sorry it took so long to get these pics posted, I kinda got sidetracked with a couple of other builds. ::) After a little more chipping I coated the Pete with future then applied the decals. I have to say that Hasegawa's latest run of decals have been great! I only had to hit the decals twice with decal softener to get them to set. After the decals dried I gave them a coat of future to protect the from the wash. The wash is Flory model sand and was applied with the airbrush. Once dry I removed the excess with a damp paper towel and then a flat coat to seal her up. I had a great time with the GB, All the builds here are great, with a good group of people! OK enough mush here's the Pete!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Great finish Modelfreak72. Was yours the only bi-plane in the GB?

Thanks guys!

JMac, I think it is the only bi-plane.

Fumble, The Hardest part of the build was trying to figure out how to paint the plane without masking. Leaving the top wing off was what I came up with. The PE rigging was designed to be quick and easy. Aside from the Zero this was the most straight forward models hasegawa has produced. I think you'll have a great time building one!

Oooh ..Theres Pete with his Pete ;D....great job on the Pete .....Pete ;)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back